- Faith in our Traditional Values: Integrity, reliability and respect. With high-quality standards, flexibility to meet new challenges and taking advantage of opportunities when they arise.
- Strong professional bonds and long term relationships with suppliers and partners( many of these relationships have been established for more than 50 years)
- Trust and support to our people: motivation, continuous training & development, recognizing and rewarding the contribution and achievement of our people.
- Caring for our clients and application of ethical practices.
- Social and environmental responsibility.
Investors In People
Being a people oriented organization, CPO has been awarded with the “Investors in People” International accreditation. This confirms that, through professional HR Practices, CPO staff enjoys good employment practices, while at the same time our Values and Vision are highly ensured.
Human Resources Management
At CPO our aim is to ensure effective and efficient use of our human resources. Being in an environment in which workforce changes are becoming more frequent we understand that HR Management should constantly change and evolve.
Recruitment & Selection
Whenever we have a need to fill a vacancy, we generate a pool of qualified applicants that have all the necessary attributes/qualifications for the specific job. Throughout this procedure (as well as during the term of employment) we make sure that we always provide:
Equal Employment Opportunities
We allow equal employment opportunities to all of our employees regardless of creed, colour or gender and equal treatment in all employment related actions.
Health & Safety
Health and safety is a priority in our workplace and through frequent training by experts in the field continuous H&S related knowledge is obtained.
Through training, our people acquire capabilities to aid in the achievement of our goals. Our two fully equipped training centres have the potential to accommodate over 100 trainees.
A Performance Management System is used in order to identify, measure, evaluate, encourage, improve & reward employee performance. This system allows us to offer employees a balanced Compensation Scheme, providing sufficient rewards for their knowledge, skills, abilities and performance accomplishments.